Wednesday, June 2, 2021

To start


Internship Blog Expectations:

Post by Friday by midnight each week.


If you are working 10-15  hours a week:  


1. When will you work these hours? Create a schedule of when to work on Internship projects.


2. Download Sketchup- free 30 day version

What can you see using this for besides this mobile makerspace?


 Linked in Learning


Browse this platform- so many great things to learn on here and it's all free for you as a uw student!

Check out Sketch Up in Linked in Learning


Instagram link?  

Facebook?

1 comment:

  1. 1. I recently got hired part time to work at the School of Energy Resources and will be starting Monday. I don't know my complete schedule yet, but I most likely will start at 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM ish every weekday. That would leave me time to have lunch and then have time to work on the internship projects starting at around 1 PM to 4 PM if it is a 15 hour week. Once I make a schedule with the School of Energy on Monday, then I can be sure how my week with them will look and then figure out how to fit the internship project as well.

    2. I can use SketchUp to create a 3D render and visualization of an art piece I have in mind and place it in an area I have created. This would also be really helpful if working with a client to create a visual and place either a graphic I have created or other art piece. I have also read that 3D renders can be created in Sketchup and then 3D printed.

    Instagram Link: https://instagram.com/legacii.studio?utm_medium=copy_link

    ReplyDelete

1st Assignment Response

   I will arrange a meeting with Tyler so you can see the Maker space at the EERB  I can show you the public art project David and I are doi...